Service For You
Our mission as your wealth advising team is clear: Through intentional planning, we empower you to live your life of most significance. Whether you're a multimillionaire or just starting on your financial journey, we offer solutions to help plan for your life goals and the legacy you want to leave.
- I am in need of a detailed strategy to pass on my financial legacy to my family and/or causes I am passionate about
- I would like a Wealth Advisor to help me create a comprehensive financial plan and protect my estate and assets
- I have $1 million or more invested in various assets that need to be managed by professionals
- My financial situation is complex and I prefer regular/quarterly meetings
- I want a Wealth Advisor to coordinate with my other financial professionals
- I want help with complex tax strategies concerning my income and investments (business ownership, properties in multiple states, charitable trusts)
- I would like a trusted advisor to help me create a thorough financial plan in line with my life goals
- I would like to build a financial legacy to pass on to loved ones and/or causes I am passionate about
- I would like consulting regarding a particular financial issue or concern
- I prefer to meet once or twice per year to review my plan
- I want a strategic plan to work with my tax, insurance, and estate professionals and referrals to other specialists
- I want help understanding the tax consequences of significant life events (retirement, investments, homeownership, college funding, charitable giving)
We are blessed to have gained wisdom from years of experience helping people navigate unique situations, and look forward to sharing this wisdom for your benefit. Through our WISDOM process we ask questions to search for what is most important in your life. What do you want out of life? What legacy do you want to leave? What do you want from your wealth? Having conversations around your most significant goals helps us create meaningful recommendations.
Service To Others
For many of our clients living a life of significance includes supporting causes through volunteering & giving, and/or spending quality time with loved ones. To help connect compassionate people to these types of opportunities, each month our #BridgetoCommunity initiative highlights a variety of ways to get involved. Follow our Facebook page and sign up for our mail-list to receive monthly opportunities to help grow positive impact!
Check out upcoming opportunities by clicking the link below:
We invite non-profit nominations from our clients and community, so please send us an email to share your favorite cause(s)!